MUGA AND PAPA, OUR FAMILY

Thursday, July 3, 2008

This is a memorable and wonderful day for Julia and Dustin. We love you both.








Hi Everyone

I have been looking at your blogs for a time. Polli started this blog for me when she was visiting a long time ago. I thought I would write something on it.

Dad and I are really excited to go on our trip to Nauvoo. We will be leaving SLC on Monday, July 28th. The pageant will still be going on. This is such a neat place. We look forward to seeing all the historical sites and the temple too.

This trip is a Mothers and Fathers Day gift from our daughters and their families. This is just too much but we will certainly have fun.

The fourth of July is almost here. WE are going to spend a relaxing weekend at Bear Lake with Bart, Kimberly and their family, and with Ben, Tricia and their family, and Dustin and Julia. Tricia reserved a camp site and is taking her new vacation trailer and we will have two tents as well. Of course we will have Papa's boat too. The kids are excited to go boating. Elle told me today she wanted to go fishing. I think Papa will do that too.

No comments: