I like my new backpage. Thanks to Julia I was able to figure out what I was doing wrong trying to get it to change to something cute.
I am at Grandma Robison's this weekend. I got smart and bought a Cricket Broadband card so I can be on the internet here. I think I am so cool. Thanks Bart for introducing me to the wireless broadband card.
We had a daddy-daughter activity last night with my primary activity class. We had a good turn out. I think only one girl did not come. She is new and does not know what she is missing. We had a BBQ at Wadsworth's. Everything was yummy. We made rockets and the girls and their dads each made their own. They flew them in Wadsworth's backyard. The weather held out,but not enough to eat outside. We also played Saving Fred and stack your talents on the iron rod. Now you want to know what that is...well, I will have to show you. It was a success and everyone had fun.
We are going to Logan to blow out the sprinkling system...probably in the snow, but dad had to go fix a roof for a ward member first.
I love all of you and feel so blessed you are my children.
No comments:
Post a Comment