MUGA AND PAPA, OUR FAMILY

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I was fortunate to attend a technology conference last Friday. I put my lucky ticket into a raffle drawing and I WON an IPOD. It is a touch keyboard with 16MB. I need to learn how to use it. I did get it charged and registered. It has the internet on it.

Julia booked a flight for dad and I to go to Florida in June before Polli and Dave come home. They have sold their townhouse and will be living in a beach house. This will be fun. Anyone want to come with us. Tickets are cheap right now! Thank you Julia and Dustin for sharing your buddy pass with us. It made it even cheaper.

Gary had both knees scoped on Monday. He is doing remarkable. He walked tonight only using his cane. I am afraid he might be pushing himself just a little. I got a sub today so I could help him. I made him stay down most of the day. He sat up only to eat. He is eager to get better so he can water ski this summer.

No comments: