I have the best family ever. At 7:30 A.M. I got a call from Julia in Germany with me a Happy Birthday. Thank you! Gary fixed me a delicious breakfast. Wednesday during lunch, Tricia came to school with Carter, Elle, and Garret. They had smiles, balloons, and a present for my birthday. They were so cute. They like to come and write on my white board. I was happy to see them. They left and Cyndi, Andrew, Quinten, Nik, and Maddy found me in the faculty lounge eating my grapes. They were all smiles too. They had flowers in hand. They smelled and still do wonderful. We went to my classroom and visited. Just then, flowers were delivered to me and they were from Polli and Dave. Andrew, Quinton, and Niki stayed at my school and participated with my class. They liked being there, but said 6th grade is hard. Thanks for staying. Bart is in Canada, but we had dinner with Bart and Kimberly and the girls on Tuesday night after Abby's violin recital. Kimberly and the girls called on Wednesday to wish me happy birthday too.
Gary was waiting for me to come home. He had a big grin on his face too. He helped me bring in the goodies I got at school. He added a bag and I found a beautiful blue necklace. It is elegant. Thank you honey bunny. I love you.
Cyndi invited us to her house for dinner. Tricia and her family came too. Tricia and Cyndi fixed a very tasty Cafe Rio type dinner, only better. We all ate and then enjoyed cake and more presents. Elle helped open the presents. I think she understands all about presents. Thank you Elle for your help.
THANK YOU TO A WONDERFUL FAMILY. YOU ARE SO SPECIAL IN MY LIFE. IN FACT, YOU ARE MY WHOLE LIFE. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. I had a great day.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment