MUGA AND PAPA, OUR FAMILY

Monday, January 26, 2009

These pictures were sent to me today from a friend and I thought they were cool. I hope you enjoy them. The first one looks like the roads in Illinois that we drove on when we went to Nauvoo.





January has been a big birthday month for our family. I have already talked about Tricia and Cyndi, but we have had Andrew's, Kaitlynn's and Elle's.

Andrew is our first grandchild and he is almost as tall as I am. He is already in the 4th grade and is a handsome dude. We love you Andrew! Kaitynn just turned 2 and had a party while she was here with her mommy last week. She is a little doll and we love her too. We will be happy when she is living close to all of us again. Elle is so excited to be 4. She is a beauty and we love her too. She had a party yesterday for all the cousins, uncles, aunts, and Muga and Papa. Happy Birthday everyone in January. No more birthdays in our family now until March.

4 comments:

AbiAnn said...

HMMM....isn't there a birthday in February? ;)

Juls said...

Nice try ma! Happy Birthday February 18th!!!

KAFENTZIS said...

we can celebrate your birthday in march if your too busy in february

the north's said...

You just want a party outside don't you! Or is it you are trying to take Maddie's 2 yr old thunder???haha