Well, It is SEPTEMBER and we all know what that means. Happy Birthday Julia. This is a week late but the thought is still here. WE love you and Dustin. WE are glad you were able to go on your cruise for your 09/09.
You are a very special to us. (All of our children are) WE love you. It was just yesterday that you came into our lives. You had so much hair and my friends were jealous. You were beautiful then and you still are now. You made life exciting in our home. Everyone in the family spoiled you because you were the baby. Actually, they were all spoiled too. I have so many memories of you growing up. I will never forget when you and Lindsay secretly got a pet mouse and unfortunately it got loose upstairs when you tried to keep it in your dresser drawer. SORRY.
I remember all the dancing, the competitions, and drill. Everyone does. It was all fun.
Mostly, I remember the love you brought to us. I am grateful to Heavenly Father for sending you to us. You have grown up to be a beautiful young woman and I know you love us as well as Him. Continue to be Julia!
Love, mom
2 comments:
Thanks Mom! I love you to. And for the record... it was a Gerbil!
a mouse...a gerbil is still a mouse. Sorry
Post a Comment