MUGA AND PAPA, OUR FAMILY

Monday, November 16, 2009

Thanksgiving is coming soon. Cyndi and Sean will be traveling to Washington to visit with Sean's family. We will miss them. Everyone else in the family will be here. We are looking forward to a full house.
The day after Thanksgiving, Black Friday, is the day we travel to Idaho to cut Christmas trees. I can't believe it is time already. Polli and Dave are getting up early to go shopping at 3 am. I will not be with them. I won't be surprised to hear that everyone else gets up early to shop too.

Dad installed a new toilet last week. It is a big deal in our house hold. We had a pretty big leak in the basement....water only was leaking into the basement.

WE are excited for Julia and Dustin. They are in the process of buying a new house. It is really a beautiful house which they will turn into a home. Way to go guys. WE are happy for you.

No comments: