Happy Birthday Cyndi. What a beautiful day for a birthday. I can see the sun from my window. It does look cold however.
I will never forget the day that Cyndi came into our lives. She was a beautiful 6 lb. 6 oz. baby girl. When she was put in my arms she looked up at me. She looked me over to check me out. Then she smiled. I knew she was mine...and her dad's too! She was such a blessing in our lives. When I got the call at work that we had a baby girl, the social worker asked how long it would take for us to come. I told her we would be there in 30 minutes. I shouted to my boss, "I'm a mom" and out the door I flew. I went to South High School and found Gary. He was in the middle of teaching a class. I excused his class and they were happy about that. Gary and I both raced to the beautiful old manor behind the old Primary Children's Hospital on 11th Ave. We ran into the office of Mrs. Christensen, our social worker and there was our baby girl.
On our way home with Cyndi, we stopped at Grandma Robison's but she was not home. I called Grandma Banta at work and called Grandma Robison as soon as we got home. They both cried out the same exact thing, "Oh, can I come right now?" The whole world was excited about your arrival.
Cyndi, you have been a blessing to us your whole life. We love you and wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY today.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
thanks mom! i love you too.
What a neat post. Made me get teary eyed!
Post a Comment